The Best of Bolivia
13 Days / 12 Nights - Per person on a double basis - Code BMA010
Accommodation options for this Tours
No hay tarifa, todavia...
- Services and meals included as mentioned in the program
- English or Spanish speaking guide
- Include all the entrances fee and contributions
- Private services (except for the Titicaca Lake sailing that is a shared service)
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Services and food not listed in the itinerary, beverages during the meals, hotel extras, and personal expenses
- Anything not listed in the program
- Airport Taxes
- Additional Air Tickets
Ecolodge la Estancia:
• To reach the Ecolodge La Estancia will have a smooth walk of an hour and a half.
• Luggage transportation from the port to Ecolodge and back is done with the help of donkeys, mules or lamas. In order to ease the transportation, passengers shall bring personal belongings only what is necessary and not more, so the animals won’t be doing an extra and unnecessary effort. Your extra luggage can be left with one of our representatives in Copacabana.
• Winter Season (June, July August): water may freeze in the pipes and could take several minutes to heat up
• Rainy season: (January to April) Roads might be in bad shape. Uyuni Saltsee is flooded. Access to Pucara de Ayque or Incahuasi might be difficult or impossible. Program migh have to be changed due to these reasons.
• As roads in Uyuni aren’t paved, we will use 4x4 cars, each one with a maximum of 4 passengers. To avoid high costs, guide and / or TC will go in the back part of the cars if it will be necessary.
• Museums in Sucre, Potosí and La Paz close on holidays, Saturday and Sunday afternoon and all day Monday.